Tunis

Monday, November 8, 2010

Trish Arrives

I rented a car yesterday in order to be able to pick up Trish from the airport. The driving here is completely crazy. The highway has lane markers and speed limit signs, but both are completely ignored. Thankfully, people don't go out much at night, so I did fine picking her up at midnight. Teachers are granted two personal days per year and I was granted one for her first day. It was wonderful to have the car and take her to some of my favourite places - and to see a few that I hadn't been able to get to myself. Trish is a gifted photographer, and these are all her shots.
        
Me at the kitchen window

Roman cisterns - three minutes from my house.

Ripe olives on a tarp

We had lunch here at Sidi Bou Said


Ripe olive on my table cloth

No comments:

Post a Comment