Tunis

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall down, go boom!



This morning, Trish fell crossing the road before she could even get a taxi to her first adventure and sprained her ankle rather badly. This evening, not wanting my friend to be alone in her pain, I fell too. I was running flat out for the train in wide-legged pants and sandals. when the (long) toes of my left foot got caught in my right pantlleg. This might not have ended in disaster had I not had a marketing basket in one hand and a laptop in the other. Both hands being occupied with heavy things, I fell right on my chin on the cement.

Ow!
Scraped knuckles

The full effect

1 comment:

  1. looks painful !
    Hi Karen,
    Phyllis sent me your e mail, and I'm very excited to see that you are doing well ( except for the fall) and will be following your blog with interest
    You are soooo lucky to be away from our cold weather and snow!
    take care
    you Ventura neighbour Ester

    ReplyDelete